Sunday 7 February 2010

Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Wedding Gown Report


Everyone knows that I’m all about a short wedding dress, but I just don’t think I’m feeling the “Business in the front/Party in the back” gown that Karl Lagerfeld showed for Chanel at this weeks’ Fashion Week. Maybe it was the way the model carried it, or maybe it was Zoolander on her arm that blew the fantasy for me. I just think the train and the gown don’t seem to work together (just my VERY humble opinion…)
That said, I can’t get ENOUGH of the wedding eye candy from yesterday’s Elie Saab show. Even though the designer has been under fire for having the doity noive to show an all-white collection in the exact same venue as the Chanel all-white show from only 6 months ago (gasp!), I think the entire collection was frou-frou fabulous, and any one of the looks would look gorgeous coming down the aisle.


No comments:

Post a Comment