Thursday 28 January 2010

White Wedding


I always dreamed of having a white wedding….there is just something so elegant and romantic about it!  I was married in October, so the white color palette just wasn’t going to work for me….but for all of you brides out there, I encourage you to explore the possibilities of a white, white wedding!
I think of white as a very “classic” color.  You can give it a modern edge by using some un-traditional items in your centerpieces and decorations.  I love the look of the white twigs in the centerpieces pictured above…..a touch of natural beauty, but placed with large, white blooms it creates a perfect balance of elegant and traditional, with a touch of modern appeal.  Decorations don’t have to be complicated or elaborate!  Have a room full of plain doors?!  Hang a wreath of white flowers on each door….not only with the repetition be stunning, but it’s a simple way to elevate the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment