Thursday 28 January 2010

Wedding Inspiration: Shades of Green


I don’t know what it is about the color green – I’m constantly drawn to it!  Most people would probably say that it’s my Irish background, or the ting of red in my hair…..but in reality, I love that no matter what shade of green you choose, it is a rich color that compliments almost any palette.
When planning any event, it is important to choose a couple of elements or details to repeat throughout for continuity.  For this particular inspiration board, it’s all about the green!  Rich emerald green, accented with a lighter grass green, and popped with white – throw in a few pink flowers, and you have a striking combination.   I love using ribbons as details – notice here that ribbon is used as an accent in the programs, and the favors, and is even tied around the cookies.  The silhouettes of the bride and groom is a repeated element that gives the event a classic feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment