Wednesday 27 January 2010

Samuel Kleinberg Jewellers


Hi everyone,

I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Melissa Spivak and I am a jewellery designer for Samuel Kleinberg Jewellers (http://www.samuelkleinberg.com/).

I work along side my father Lorne Spivak; running the store, buying the latest trends, and designing beautiful jewellery. We offer a full line of ENGAGEMENT RINGS, WEDDING BANDS, jewellery, loose diamonds, CUSTOM DESIGNS, DIAMOND EDUCATION, jewellery repairs, and appraisals. With over 40 years in business, we have been enchanting four generations of customers.

As a loose diamond importer, we avoid the middleman by acquiring diamonds directly from the sight-holders. With direct access to over 300,000 diamonds from around the world we can manufacture extraordinary pieces for a fraction of the price.

My passion is designing jewellery. I will turn your vision into a masterpiece. Clients are involved every step of the way from the concept of their designs to the creation of the finished jewellery. We have a beautiful collection of engagement rings, weddings bands and jewellery or we can create unique one of a kind designs.

I will be dropping by from time to time blogging about bridal trends, giving jewellery advice/education and inspiring you with dazzling designs.

Feel free to comment on my blog posts or email/call me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you and chatting to all the future brides and grooms about bridal jewellery!

- Celebrate your love with a ring as exclusive as your promise -

Melissa Spivak
Jewellery Designer












Samuel Kleinberg Jewellers Inc.
3130 Bathurst St. suite 204 (Bathurst & Lawrence)
Toronto, Ont
M6A 2A1
Tel: 416-789-7557 Fax: 416-789-4488
melissa@samuelkleinberg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment