Wednesday 27 January 2010

Event Planning :: The Importance of a Site Inspection

Having just completed our biggest fundraising gala of 2009 and reflecting on the trials and tribulations of planning and executing an event of this size, I got to thinking about a crucial yet still overlooked stage of event planning... The Site Inspection.


Prior to getting into weddings I planned fundraising special events for a prominent hospital foundation in Toronto. This experience taught me a lot and gave me great insight to the world of events. That being said regardless if I'm planning a local wedding, destination wedding, OR gala for 55o+ attendees the site inspection process is still the biggest and most important element of my planning schedule. Over a four part blog post I will uncover the importance of a site inspection. Remember my professional tips and advice can be applied to any event you are planning.


I hope you enjoy it... My first post is scheduled to go live on Tuesday, November 3rd.


Cheers,
Cindy


Photo courtesy of JW Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment