Thursday 28 January 2010

Bridal Fashion Week: Spring 2010





Before I show you today’s Wedding inspiration board, I thought I would show you a recap of the Spring 2010 Bridal Fashion Week that just took place in New York.  Beautiful gowns….for a complete gallery of images, check out Martha Stewart Weddings or The Knot….but these are a few of my favorites!

There is just something magical about your wedding gown.  Nothing can make you feel quite as special or beautiful.  I loved my gown….in fact, I think the ONLY part of my entire wedding that made me sad was the fact that I will never wear it again.  It’s hanging in a closet at my parent’s house.  I visit it occassionally….even contemplate putting it on again!  I often joke around with my husband that some day he will come home from work, and I’ll be sitting in the living room watching TV in my gown….I think he realizes that I am only half kidding….

No comments:

Post a Comment