Friday 8 January 2010

The Spirit of Accessorizing

New York Magazine has a clever web section called Shop-a-Matic where they gather great products in a category and post photos of them. They have a few wedding-related series, the most recent is Wedding Accessories. Great white, silver and gold accessories are hard to come by, so I thought I'd share the link with you. A few of our favorites were included in the line-up, too!

The Sarah is perfect with bridesmaid dresses or wedding gowns. $98
Ella is a really comfortable neutral. $125
I like the Nicole because when you're wearing it, all you see is the little band of crystals. $150
I rave forever about our cashmere wraps. They come in many colors and are great always -- I bring mine on every flight I take! $175
A wonderfully neutral cover-up comes in many colors -- the perfect solution for bridesmaids and brides! $125

No comments:

Post a Comment