Monday 4 January 2010

Happy Weekend!

Today is a big day... my trip to the post office to mail out all of my Christmas goodies. It's right around this time that I realize I should have started this whole process six weeks earlier, just to avoid the goat rodeo that is the post office the week before Christmas. So wish me luck with that. Also, don't forget to check back later today when I'll announce the winner of the Ban.do holiday giveaway! But until then, here are some delightful links from around the web this week...



{from Ryan Schude's flickr via It's Mary Ruffle}

A very talented woman's beautiful winter wedding.

For Christmas, I'd like this home. Or this one. Thank you.

Winter citrus. Pretty and delicious.

Amazing Brooklyn Bridge engagement pics, via Brooklyn Bride.

Gingerbread houses galore, via Delphine Ephemera.

Itsy bitsy little chapel.

Itsy bitsy little puppies!

Sure do love a sassy groom.

Burnt caramel sauce is my favorite. Ice cream optional.

Darling wedding with a travel theme.

Cross-stitch badges, via {frolic!}.

Optimistic maps.

Looking for some last minute gifts? Check out some of my suggestions over at So Chic.

Happy happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment