Thursday 7 January 2010

Classic Finds: Vintage Globes at FoF

Wrapping up with my fall guest posts {this is the last one ... sniff, sniff .. but perhaps they'll be back next season!}, click over to Flights of Fancy for my full inspiration board and post on collecting vintage globes and for tips on incorporating them in your wedding ... so many great options ... love them as centerpieces ... as fun and whimsical props in engagement or wedding photos ... or just as great vintage decor! They add such character and intrigue to an event!

On the hunt for your own globe now? See the beauty in the top left photo above? Well, I have it up for sale in my CB Vintage shop - check out all the details and pricing here! I love the soft, pale colors and the old-school stand - so fabulously retro!

No comments:

Post a Comment