Tuesday 22 December 2009

cheap thrill: crystal and pearl necklace



It's been a while since I featured a cheap thrill but I have a feeling the foot of snow outside my doorstep will lead to some reckless online shopping before the day is over. First stop, J.Crew. I still fantasize that I have a bridal party of my own to dress and that the Spring 2010 lookbook belongs to us and us alone. The bridesmaids dresses for 2010 (at right) are not only sweet, they are beautifully styled. You can't turn the page of a magazine these days without tripping over a cluster chain necklace (this particular page is my favorite.) J.Crew has a spectacular one dripping with tiny rhinestones and pearls but if $135 is too rich for your recession-friendly budget this year, Forever21 has a similar one for $8.


Crystal and Pearl Necklace, $153, available at J.Crew. Chain Pearl Necklace, $8, available at Forever21.

No comments:

Post a Comment