Wednesday 23 December 2009

kelly + jim: a parisian elopement (part I)



Today I'm as excited as I've ever been to introduce One and Only Paris Photography, the husband and wife team of Audrey and Anthony. The talented couple live and work in Paris. (Sigh.) Their photographic style is part fashion, part fine art, and pure joy. I love what they say on their website about playing with poses and adding fashion to your photographs. "You will see how fun it is to allow us to draw out your model attitude while we catch stunning images."

Modeling for us today is Kelly and Jim, a Laguna Beach couple who decided to elope to Paris. (Double sigh.) I feel as though I'm in a dream just simply looking at their wedding. The setting, the L'Hotel in Saint Germain, is the most lavish hotel imaginable. Located on the Left Bank, the hotel was voted the Best Urban Hotel in the World by Harper's Bazzar. I'm captivated by the color palette, of course. If ever there were a fantasy setting, this is it. I suggest you settle in for a bit, as you may drift away in a fantsty of your own. Many thanks to One and Only Paris Photography for sharing their work and this intimate wedding with us!









Wedding Date: Oct 9th 2009
Wedding location: Paris, France
Venue: Museum Rodin
Hotel: L'Hotel in Saint Germain
Photographer: One and Only Paris
Bride's gown: Vera Wang
Treats: Laduree Macaroons
{photo credits: one and only paris}

No comments:

Post a Comment