Tuesday 26 January 2010

Cigars and Mojitos by The Caketress

This hebdomad I hit to feature , I love my career. Sure it may be not the most glamorous job in the world, being most of the time covered in sugar and employed endless on tight deadlines, to create something unequalled that in the modify must be destroyed to be savoured. What prefabricated this hebdomad so enjoyable, was having a client that trusted my design tasteful to create this grayness Cuban inspired ceremony cake. With Cuba being the positioning of their prototypal ceremony last week, the couple desired to allow touches of it to the ornamentation for their ordinal reception. The concept was designed months in advance, but the actual execution, like most great designs was constantly evolving and left completely up to me. To create a Cuban inspired countenance , I desired to combine the beautiful equatorial sugar florals , sparkling white sand, and a touch of modernism influenced by Cuban art.


Sweet Regards,
Lori

Here is the full post:



No comments:

Post a Comment