Saturday 16 January 2010

I am a Caribbean Bride...

Letters written by actual brides-to-be most their travelling to decent Caribbean Brides

Bio:

Natalie, 26 from Barbados
Getting married to Sean on May 16 in Barbados

A few days to go before my ceremony period and, surprisingly, I haven’t found myself running around, noisy at anyone who crossed my path or tossing and turning in bottom at night. In fact, I’m quite calm. I’ve heard innumerous stories of every the last minute things that I’d be doing during the final hebdomad of my ceremony but this morning I found myself laying in bottom until 11:00 am!! Why? My maid-of-honour keeps telling me that I’m not the exemplary bride because I’m a professional planner...I even planned which boxers Sean module wear on our ceremony day. Don’t get me wrong, I vexation like anyone added and ready asking myself: “Why hasn’t anything gone wrong? Everyone who told me that something would go criminal couldn’t mayhap be wrong. Or could they?” One of our groomsmen even commented last hebdomad that everything was feat too smoothly and according to plan (I guess he’s speech from experience). While he did control to scare the inferno discover of Sean and me, we’re trying to stay calm and enjoy this final week.

After watching innumerous of episodes of ‘Bridezilla’ I’ve resigned myself not to worrying most something mayhap feat wrong, but kinda to focusing on the true message of the day. So often, a bride can get enwrapped up in the circumstance and forget that she’s making the most important vows digit can make. While this may good cliché, focusing on the vows that I’ll be attractive has been what has kept me sane – substantially as sane as a bride with three days to go before her ceremony could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment